IT monitoring center
Continuous IT monitoring available on a 24/7 basis enables immediate response to any irregularities in the operation of IT infrastructure of our customers. We perform on-line analyses of events and threats in the operation of IT systems. We respond immediately or provide information to subordinate IT systems security and maintenance teams. Q4Net’s engineers with the highest level of knowledge and largest experience are always ready to help you.
How does it work?
Step 1 An engineer in the monitoring center monitors the correctness of operation of IT systems.
Step 2 If a failure occurs, contacting the customer and starting the elimination of the failure.
Step 3 Implementing the solution that is optimal in given conditions.
Step 4 Testing the correctness of operation after the problem has been eliminated.
Step 5 The customer’s IT system is operating again without any problems.
IT monitoring is essential, especially for large companies, when:
- your organization works on a continuous basis,
- uninterrupted operation of the IT system is a key factor for you,
- customer service based on your IT system must function without interruptions caused by failures,
- you don’t have your own IT staff and/or you don’t want to handle possible problems associated with your IT system.
- Finance sector
- Energy sector
- Medical facilities
- Production sector
- Care of your IT infrastructure on a 24/7 basis.
- Support from engineers with the top technical competences, holding CCIE certificates.
- You get access to technical back-up facilities, which enable an immediate response and provide credible, well-described and interpreted analysis of events in a given IT system.