- IT networks
Q4Net holds the Cisco Gold Partner certificate. It certifies that we meet a number of requirements associated with the certification of engineers. One of these requirements is the necessity to employ at least 4 engineers with the CCIE certificate, i.e. top-class CISCO specialists in the area of building, designing and maintaining large computer networks. We participate in ATP programs, which consist in provision of unique solutions that are only available to partners with special certificates. Identity Services Engine is a specialization in the field of security which concerns network access control.
Taking care of the highest level of the services offered, we have a number of specializations that require us a wide range of certifications. They include:
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization – phone and teleconferencing solutions for teamwork.
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization – solutions for data processing centres, server, and SAN networks.
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization – solutions for LAN, MAN and WAN networks.
- Advanced IoT – Connected Safety and Security Specialization and Manufacturing Specialization – solutions for industry.
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization – solutions in the scope of security and protection of networks and IT systems – Q4Net’s offer
With regard to virtualization of IT systems, high qualifications of Q4Net’s employees are confirmed, inter alia, by VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization certificate held by our engineers. It certifies knowledge in the scope of implementation and maintenance of systems based on VMware’s virtualization solutions.
- Project management
In the scope of project management, our qualifications are confirmed by many certificates. They include:
- IPMA Level D – management of projects of any complexity.
- PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION – methodology of project management based on products.
- PMP – expertise and experience in the field of project management.
- Quality management and good practices
The highest quality of services provided by Q4Net is confirmed by the ISO 9001 certificate. Our procedures associated with the implementation, management, maintenance and support in the scope of IT services have been based on ISO standards for the last 5 years.
We also follow the good practices described in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). They require ability to organize IT resources as well as the knowledge of processes, functions and roles existing in providing ITSM (IT service management) services.
Q4Net holds a license, issued by the Ministry of Interior and Administration, for provision of personal and property protection services in the form of technological protection measures.