Effective management is a very important element of control over the security and reliability of your Data Centre system. Managing the complex infrastructure of network components, servers, storage arrays, ventilation systems and protections requires a lot of knowledge and experience. Specialized IT systems support administrators and facilitate the control and monitoring of Data Centre infrastructure. Appropriately selected software will ensure an effective cooperation between individual units and provide information to the administrator.
How does it work?
Step 1 Verifying your needs and performing a system audit.
Step 2 Selection of an appropriate data centre management system.
Step 3 Configuration and implementation of the solution.
Step 4 Testing the correctness of operation of all systems and making corrections if required.
Step 5 Data Centre operates in an automated way – greater comfort and security of operation.
A dedicated management system is especially recommended when:
- you want to increase the efficiency of your data centre solution,
- you have a complex IT infrastructure in the data centre,
- you need to expand and/or upgrade your existing data centre
- Finance sector
- Medical facilities.
- Production sector
- Higher efficiency of the use of the Data Centre.
- Lower operating costs.
- Easier operation of the data centre.
- Higher level of security of your data.
- Solutions based on the knowledge and long-term experience of Q4Net’s experts.