Server systems are specialized computers installed in data centers that provide computing and data processing services for devices and users connected to the network. These must be reliable devices with a very high quality of operation. They require safe power supply as well as reliable air conditioning and ventilation.
How does it work?
Step 1 Examining your needs and specifications.
Step 2 Creating a design of data centre solution using servers of highest quality.
Step 3 Installation and implementation, along with the power supply and air conditioning solutions.
Step 4 Testing the correctness of operation and making corrections if required.
Step 5 Your servers, as the centre of the entire system, operate efficiently, effectively and without failures.
Servers are necessary when new services/applications are being implemented according to the needs of the organization. These may include:
- accounting systems,
- CRM systems,
- ERP (commercial) systems,
- database systems,
- production management systems and/or physical security management systems (CCTV and access control systems),
- electronic mail systems,
- document flow systems,
- data archiving systems,
- research systems for the scientific centers.
- Finance sector.
- Medical facilities.
- Production sector.
- Scientific institutions.
- More efficient use of IT resources.
- Solutions based on the knowledge and long-term experience of Q4Net’s experts.
- Higher security of your system and data.
Enabling an efficient implementation of new services, resulting from the organization’s needs.