Virtualization, in short, enables creation and operation of several autonomous IT environments on one dedicated server. An example is running simultaneously a printing system and a system performing employee remuneration calculations and ordering bank transfers. An important feature of virtualization is the fact that all these processes are independent and run in autonomous IT environments. Thus, a failure of one of them does not affect the operation of the entire system. One of the goals of virtualization is to optimize the use of server system resources, which significantly increases the level of use and reduces the service costs.
How does it work?
Step 1 Examining your needs, capabilities of your equipment and the level of its current use.
Step 2 Creating a design of virtualization system,
Step 3 Implementing the virtualization of the data centre.
Step 4 Testing the correctness of operation of all systems and making corrections if required.
Step 5 Your data centre operates more efficiently and is optimized.
Virtualization is recommended especially when:
- you want to increase the efficiency of your Data Centre,
- you are looking for a way to maximize the use of data centre equipment,
- you have a complex IT infrastructure in the data centre,
- you need to expand and/or upgrade your existing Data Centre.
- Medical facilities.
- More efficient use of IT resources.
- Possibility of running more services on single hardware.
- Running the same number of services and applications on fewer devices.
- Reduction of costs necessary to ensure reliable operation of IT devices.
- Possibility of performing tests and simulations when new system solutions are introduced.
- Quick optimization of applications and services.
Solutions based on the knowledge and long-term experience of Q4Net’s experts.