VoIP is a technology which, thanks to an adequate selection and configuration of system services, offers the possibility to communicate with other people regardless of geographical or technological limitations. VoIP can be implemented in any type of business, in all organizational models and in any configuration. It is a reliable system that can be freely expanded and modified at any time, depending on the changing business needs.
VoIP services include:
- text and voice communication,
- possibility of image transmission,
- permission management,
- voice responses and a call queuing system,
- billing system,
- call recording system,
- fax system,
- a video-conferencing system which offers the possibility of providing remote support to users,
- instant messaging software installed on mobile devices and personal computers.
Step 1 Designing a VoIP system.
Step 2 Configuration and implementation of the solution.
Step 3 Connection of VoIP-enabled devices, tests aimed at checking the correctness of the implementation.
Step 4 VoIP – your tool for unlimited communication.
VoIP is a modern way of communication addressed to anyone who:
- wants to reduce expenses related to communication and operation of telephony infrastructure,
- is focused on high quality and availability of services,
- does not accept geographical and hardware limitations,
- looks for a flexible solution that can be easily integrated with the existing systems in the organization and, if need be, freely expanded,
- thinks that the possibility of remote work is an asset.
- Medical facilities.
- Effective communication and work at any time. Wired or wireless communication with colleagues or customers regardless of the location, time and device used.
- Immediate transfer of knowledge, information and decisions – without costly delays.
- Conference voice and video calls, WiFi telephony – available when needed.
- Cost of creating the infrastructure of ICT networks lower than that in the case of traditional telephony solutions.
- Integrated e-mail and voice mail support.
- Possibility of information exchange within the company’s network; company’s phone directories.
- Scalability of the solution adjusted to the stage of development of your business.
- Possibility of integration with other modern applications and services as well as ease of further expansion.
- Very low costs for international calls.
- Intuitive personalization of application experience and a possibility of setting up notifications.
- Ongoing control of functioning and costs.
- Q4Net experts offer services in the scope of consulting and selection of a communication system suitable for your needs, regardless of the size of the company.