These terms and conditions set out the general rules for the operation of the www.q4net.pl
website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and its provision of audiovisual material via links to the YouTube.com site.
1. The owner and administrator of the Website, as well as the entity makes all audiovisual materials available through the website is the company named
Q4Net sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) with its registered seat in Wrocław (53-105), Aleja Karkonoska 59, for which the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, maintains the register no. 0000299975.
2. The Company holds the property rights in the website and in any materials posted on it or audiovisual works made available through it, including proprietary copyrights, trademark and domain name rights in the website.
3. Any content placed on the website and made public through the website does not infringe any rights of third parties, including personal and proprietary copyrights as well as industrial property rights. This also applies to audiovisual materials made available on the website or accessible on the YouTube site through links placed on the website.
1. The website contains informative material about both the Company and the products and services offered by the Company.
2. The website allows the user to access the textual, graphic and audiovisual content on the website, including individual audiovisual materials, posted by the Company on the www.YouTube.com site and made available to the user via the links provided on the website.
3. The use of the materials placed on the website is free of charge.
4. The setting up and maintenance of user accounts created by the Company for the purpose of making audiovisual materials available is also free of charge.
1. Whenever these terms and conditions refer to a user, it shall be understood to mean any person using the website and the audiovisual materials made available by it.
2. The use of the website by the user does not require registration or login, except for the use of individual audiovisual materials made available by the Company through links on the website to the YouTube.com site.
3. Access to the Company's individual audiovisual materials posted on YouTube.com requires prior user’s registration in a user account, created especially by the Company. When registering, the user is obliged to provide the following data: name and surname, business address, e-mail address. Registration is also subject to the user's declaration that they have read and accept the website’s terms and conditions, as well as the user's declaration of consent to the processing of their personal data by the Company.
4. In the context of providing access to audiovisual material uploaded to the YouTube online platform, it is only possible to play the material covered by such access on a single device.
5. The user does not have the right to copy in whole or in part the audiovisual material made available via the website, nor to display or distribute it.
1. The quality of the audiovisual material played may depend on the technical parameters of the Internet connection and the technical parameters of the device on which it is played.
2. The content posted on the website may be freely added, deleted and changed by the Company without prior notice to the Users. The User is not entitled to any claim against the Company for this reason.
3. There may be interruptions in the operation of the website during which the user will not be able to use it. The user is not entitled to any claim against the Company in this respect.
4. The user may notify the Company of their remarks concerning the functioning of the website and the individual audiovisual materials made available through it.
5. The Company has the right to block access to the website to a user who:
(a) uses the materials gathered there for purposes that are conflicting with its purpose or to the detriment of third parties;
(b) violates the law or the provisions of these terms and conditions.
1. By registering in the user account referred to in § 4 (3), the user authorises the Company to store and process their personal data.
2. The Company will be the administrator of the personal data provided by the user on the website.
3. The personal data provided by the user in the registration process referred to in § 4 (3) will only be accessed by the Company's employees, who are authorised by the Company's order to take actions necessary for its proper safeguarding.
4. The user will always have the right to access the personal data they have provided in the registration process, the right to rectify, supplement, restrict processing and the right to transfer the data.
5. The user will have the right to file a complaint with the UODO [Data Protection Authority] in any situation where the processing of the user's personal data by the Company violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781). /-
6. By registering on the site, as referred to in § 4 (3), the user has the option, at their own discretion, to grant consent for the Company to process their personal data in order to grant marketing consents, i.e. consents to receive commercial information electronically to the e-mail address provided by the user. These consents are optional and as such do not condition the user's registration.
1. The Company shall not be liable for the user's use of the website in a manner contrary to the provisions of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
2. The Company shall not be liable for the user’s damage caused by: incorrect recording or reading of messages, including loss of data caused by equipment or system failure or other circumstances beyond the Company's control, interruptions in the operation of the website occurring for technical reasons (maintenance, inspection, equipment replacement) or beyond the Company's control, delays in the operation of the website or damage caused by force majeure.
1. The terms and conditions are made available to the user in electronic form on the website under the tab "Terms and Conditions".
2. The user may save the provisions of the terms and conditions on their own data carrier and may also print them out.
3. The terms and conditions may be amended. The changes introduced by the Company shall not violate the acquired rights of users.
4. All disputes related to the application of particular provisions of the terms and conditions shall be governed by the Polish law. Such disputes shall be settled by the common court having jurisdiction over the Company's registered office.